Hey there, I want to share some random facts about me and introduce myself so you can get to know me better. I recently started this blog so thought this would be a fun idea. I would love to learn about you as well, so tell me a fun fact about yourself in the comments.
- My Sun is in Pisces, Moon is in Scorpio, and Aquarius rising. Basically I have a lot of emotions lol.
- I’m originally from Chicago but moved to California when I was 11 to become a #childactor. Then I moved to New York City to go to University and have been here ever since.
- I got my bachelors degree in Marketing from Pace University.
- I’m obsessed with musicals and I’ve seen over 100 plays. I even have a specific binder for my playbills like a true theatre nerd. I usually go by myself and make friends with old ladies sitting next to me 🙂
- I’m half Puerto Rican and half Polish.
- I have a weird obsession with Reese Witherspoon and have a mini shrine to her because I’ve been collecting Reese magazines since I was little. She’s iconic and my favorite movie is Legally Blonde.
- The best day of my life was being in Bo Burnham’s “Repeat Stuff” music video. He’s my favorite comedian ever and I went to the casting call for the music video and when I found out that I booked the job, I screamed so much that I lost my voice. So, I got to spend the whole day on set with my idol and I couldn’t even speak because my voice was completely gone. It was very Little Mermaid vibes. Bo Burnham was so sweet and even sat next to me at lunch. He also knew I was the only actor there that was a fan of his so he let me watch all the scenes being filmed.
- My favorite places to shop are Urban Outfitters, Free People, and Zara. You can shop my style here.
- I know sign language. I’m not fluent in it but can definitely keep a convo going. I’ve always been fascinated with it so I took some ASL classes in college.
- My celebrity crushes are Michael Cera, Jesse Eisenberg, Bo Burnham, Timothee Chalamet, and Zach Woods. I like tall and lanky guys that look like they are dying.
- I love to travel. My favorite places are Egypt, Disney World, London, and Tanzania. I actually studied abroad in London and it’s my number one favorite place because British boys and Hogwarts duh. Check out all my travel posts here.
- I basically only watch reality tv. I love Big Brother, Love Island (UK), The Bachelor, RHOBH, Vanderpump Rules, The Challenge, KUWTK, Southern Charm, Summer House, Survivor, Selling Sunset, and that’s just what I watch regularly. I’ve seen it all.
- My life goal is to be on Big Brother. I would settle for other competition reality shows as well. If Survivor begged me to come on the show, I would do it but I’m a Big Brother super fan. My other life goal is to become a vampire.
- My go-to alcoholic beverage is Rosé because pink is my favorite color. I also have to start my day out with a latte or else I’ll be grumpy. I also constantly drink water throughout the day and love staying hydrated, my favorite brand of water is Essentia.
- I’m very bubbly, social, and love making friends. However, I’m definitely an introvert. I need alone time to recharge my energy, which is why I spend a lot of time at home. According to the Meyers-Briggs test, I’m an INFP.
- I mostly listen to musicals, Taylor Swift, MARINA, and the soundtrack to the Twilight movies.
- I love going to SoulCycle. Spin is my favorite workout! Although, I don’t know how to ride a bike. I guess I’ll be sticking to stationary bikes for now.
- Halloween is my favorite holiday. I dressed up as Chewbacca last year and the year before that I was a strip of bacon. Next I wanna be Shrek.
- I’m afraid of heights and wrists. I legit have a phobia of wrists and it’s called carpophobia. The veiny side of the wrist is gross and creepy.
- If I could only eat one thing for the rest of my life, I would pick filet mignon steak. I love a steak moment and I get it cooked medium well because I don’t like even a little bit of blood in it.
Thanks for reading my random fun facts about me! I would love to know if you have any similar interests or fun facts, comment down below.