Hey there, I want to share some random facts about me and introduce myself so you can get to know me better. I recently started this blog so thought this would be a fun idea. I would love to learn about you as well, so tell me a fun fact about yourself in the comments.
- My Sun is in Pisces, Moon is in Scorpio, and Aquarius rising. Basically I have a lot of emotions lol.
- I’m originally from Chicago but moved to California when I was 11 to become a #childactor. Then I moved to New York City to go to University and have been here ever since.
- I got my bachelors degree in Marketing from Pace University.
- I’m obsessed with musicals and I’ve seen over 100 plays. I even have a specific binder for my playbills like a true theatre nerd. I usually go by myself and make friends with old ladies sitting next to me 🙂
- I’m half Puerto Rican and half Polish.
- I have a weird obsession with Reese Witherspoon and have a mini shrine to her because I’ve been collecting Reese magazines since I was little. She’s iconic and my favorite movie is Legally Blonde.
- The best day of my life was being in Bo Burnham’s “Repeat Stuff” music video. He’s my favorite comedian ever and I went to the casting call for the music video and when I found out that I booked the job, I screamed so much that I lost my voice. So, I got to spend the whole day on set with my idol and I couldn’t even speak because my voice was completely gone. It was very Little Mermaid vibes. Bo Burnham was so sweet and even sat next to me at lunch. He also knew I was the only actor there that was a fan of his so he let me watch all the scenes being filmed.
- My favorite places to shop are Urban Outfitters, Free People, and Zara. You can shop my style here.
- I know sign language. I’m not fluent in it but can definitely keep a convo going. I’ve always been fascinated with it so I took some ASL classes in college.
- My celebrity crushes are Michael Cera, Jesse Eisenberg, Bo Burnham, Timothee Chalamet, and Zach Woods. I like tall and lanky guys that look like they are dying.
- I love to travel. My favorite places are Egypt, Disney World, London, and Tanzania. I actually studied abroad in London and it’s my number one favorite place because British boys and Hogwarts duh. Check out all my travel posts here.
- I basically only watch reality tv. I love Big Brother, Love Island (UK), The Bachelor, RHOBH, Vanderpump Rules, The Challenge, KUWTK, Southern Charm, Summer House, Survivor, Selling Sunset, and that’s just what I watch regularly. I’ve seen it all.
- My life goal is to be on Big Brother. I would settle for other competition reality shows as well. If Survivor begged me to come on the show, I would do it but I’m a Big Brother super fan. My other life goal is to become a vampire.
- My go-to alcoholic beverage is Rosé because pink is my favorite color. I also have to start my day out with a latte or else I’ll be grumpy. I also constantly drink water throughout the day and love staying hydrated, my favorite brand of water is Essentia.
- I’m very bubbly, social, and love making friends. However, I’m definitely an introvert. I need alone time to recharge my energy, which is why I spend a lot of time at home. According to the Meyers-Briggs test, I’m an INFP.
- I mostly listen to musicals, Taylor Swift, MARINA, and the soundtrack to the Twilight movies.
- I love going to SoulCycle. Spin is my favorite workout! Although, I don’t know how to ride a bike. I guess I’ll be sticking to stationary bikes for now.
- Halloween is my favorite holiday. I dressed up as Chewbacca last year and the year before that I was a strip of bacon. Next I wanna be Shrek.
- I’m afraid of heights and wrists. I legit have a phobia of wrists and it’s called carpophobia. The veiny side of the wrist is gross and creepy.
- If I could only eat one thing for the rest of my life, I would pick filet mignon steak. I love a steak moment and I get it cooked medium well because I don’t like even a little bit of blood in it.
Thanks for reading my random fun facts about me! I would love to know if you have any similar interests or fun facts, comment down below.
Don’t forget to subscribe, and follow me on Instagram and LIKEtoKNOW.it @jayceelevinofficial!
These are so good! A fun fact about me: I used to think I was going to be recruited for an FBI Training Program like Frankie Muniz in Agent Cody Banks.
omg totes! agent cody banks is an iconic film!
Hahaha! Fun fact about me is that I seem really outgoing but I’m pretty shy.
awww same 🙂 being shy is cool
I love BB too! #SuperFan I bet you’d make it far on the show!
omg thank you so much 🙂 it’s the best show
SC 4EVA. FF: I’m a huge ska fan.
tap it backkkk